Payroll Management System Tally ERP 9
A payroll system is a software to automate the payroll process. These systems can be integrated with leave and attendance tracking systems and employee self-service portal and are used to keep track of employee’s working hours, calculate salaries, calculate taxes and deductions, print payslip, etc
Payroll mistakes can happen faster than you think. For a moment, think about the employees for whom monthly salary is the only source of income. Imagine what if the salary is not paid accurately or there is a delay in releasing salary. Such irregularities can take a toll on the morale of the employees and ultimately affect the business productivity.
While ensuring accurate and timely payment of salary is important, adhering to the various laws and regulations such as labor law, PF, PT and other statutory compliance is also critical. Non-adherence with these laws can attract serious legal and financial consequences.
To make sure that your employees are happy and you are law compliant, you need to have a proper understanding of what payroll is and how to run payroll effectively. We will start with the basics of payroll.
What you will learn in this Tally ERP 9 training
- Payroll Management System
- Payroll Units, Attendance/Production Type Creation
- Payroll Pay Head Creation (Earning Pay Heads)
- Payroll Pay Head Creation (Deduction Pay Heads)
- Payroll Pay Head Creation (Contribution Pay Heads)
- Payroll Pay Head Creation (Bonus, Gratuity, Reimbursement)
- Create Salary Structure in Payroll System
- Define Income Tax Details in Payroll
- Payroll Voucher Entry (Attendance, Payroll, Payment)
- How to Check Payroll All Reports
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Be able to operate a PC. That’s all.
Who this course is for:?
- Anyone new to Tally
- Commerce Students
- Business Owners, Career Seekers
- Anyone looking for Accounting Job.
- Who want to learn advance
- Accounting with GST in Tally
- Non Accounting background students can also learn
Note: Our Accounts Expert course is based on 100% practical work. Learn Manual and Computerized Accounts from basic to finalization. The course is very useful for any Fresher and Professional Accountants who wish to work at very good position in any type of Industry.
Watch Free Tally ERP 9 Demo Class