Tally ERP 9 with GST Full Course
The Tally is the most popular accounting software in India. Millions of business organizations are using Tally ERP 9 accounting software. Tally software provides a complete solution of Accounting, Inventory, GST, Balance Sheet, Reconciliations, and payrolls. Tally ERP 9 accounting software provides solutions for almost all Indian Taxation.
In this Tally course, our institute is providing complete training in Tally Prime Software with project work. This course is recommended only if students have knowledge of practical accounting/ Journal Entries also the concept of Inventory and taxation. For all fresher students, we recommend our Accounts and Taxation Expert Course. All the contents of this course are also a part of our Accounts Expert Course.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Be able to operate a PC. That’s all.
- A desire to learn new skills
Who this course is for:?
- Anyone new to Tally
- Commerce Students
- Business Owners, Career Seekers
- Anyone looking for Accounting Job.
- Who want to learn advanced accounting
- Accountant professionals
- Non-Accounting background students can also learn
What you will learn in this Tally Prime training
- Introduction, Objective, and Base of Teaching Tally
- What is Accounting Basic Terminology Part 1
- What is Accounting Basic Terminology Part 2
- Golden Rules of Accounting
- What is Assessment Year and Financial Year
- Difference Between Accounts only & Accounts with Inventory
- How to Download Tally ERP 9 Software
- Create New Company in Tally ERP 9
- Tally ERP 9 – Alter, Shut, Delete Company
- Tally ERP 9 – Backup & Restore Data
- Tally ERP 9 – Ledger Creation & Alteration
- Tally ERP 9 – Stock Item Creation & Alteration
- Tally ERP 9 – Voucher Types Explained
- Business Start Entry in Tally ERP 9
- Purchase Accounting With GST in Tally ERP 9
- Intra State (Local Purchase Accounting)
- Inter-State (Central Purchase Accounting)
- Purchase with Discount Receive Accounting
- Exempted Goods Purchase Accounting)
- Purchase Return (Debit Note) Accounting in Tally ERP 9
- Check GST Purchase Report in Tally Prime
- Bills Payable Report with Payment Entry in Tally ERP 9
- Sales Accounting With GST in Tally ERP 9
- Intra State (Local Sale Accounting)
- Inter State (Central Sale Accounting)
- Sale with Discount Allowed Accounting
- Exempted Goods Sale Accounting in Tally ERP 9
- Sales Return (Credit Note) Accounting in Tally ERP 9
- Check GST Sales Report in Tally ERP 9
- Bills Receivable Report with Receipt Entry in Tally ERP 9
- Cash Sales Entry with GST in Tally ERP 9
- What Is the Bank Reconciliation Statement?
- What is The Process of Inventory Creations?
- Cost Center and Cost Categories
- What Is GST and How to Work?
- What are the Models of GST?
- How to Activate GST Details in Tally ERP 9?
- Difference Between Composition and Regular Scheme Under GST?
- BOM (Bill of Material Accounting )
- POS (Point of Sale Accounting)
- SEZ (Special Economic Zone )
- Capital Goods Accounting
- JOB Work Under GST Accounting
- Work Contract Under GST Accounting
- Services Accounting Under GST
- Audit Fee Accounting Under GST
- Import & Export Under GST
- Composition Accounting
- RCM (Reverse Charge Mechanism)
- Expenses Under GST Accounting in Tally
- School Management Accounting
- Banking Accounting in Tally ERP 9
- Godown Management Accounting
- Order Processing Accounting in Tally ERP 9
- Tally Best Keyboard Shortcut Keys
Some of the links to products on this blog are affiliate links. It Simply means, at no additional cost to you, we’ll earn a commission if you click through and buy any product.
Vky Malik is a leading Accounting and Consulting firm in India offering our clients an array of services in the arena of taxation compliances. We have excelled in satisfying our clients consistently for the last three years and continue to do so.
Any Query Contact US