What is ISO Certification?
ISO Certification is a seal of approval from a third party body that a company runs to one of the international standards developed and published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The ISO are an independent, non-governmental international organization who brings together experts to share knowledge and develop international standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.
Why would I want ISO Certification?
Each ISO standard has its own benefits, for example:
- ISO 9001 helps put your customers first
- ISO 27001 protects your systems, data and reputation
- ISO 14001 reduces your environmental impact
- ISO 45001 helps you protect your people
- ISO 22301 protects your business from disruption
Common benefits across all ISO standards include:
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- More engaged employees
- Reduced risks
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Helps with tendering
By maintaining an ISO certification you are proving your organisations commitment to achieving your objectives and increasing the credibility and customer confidence in your product or service.